1. You drink entirely too much red wine
because its “cheaper than water.”
NBC / Via allthethingsigaveyou.tumblr.com
2. You’ve watched Jules et Jim and/or 400 Coups
in its entirety on youtube.
by Raymond Cauchetier Everett Collection Everett Collection
Sans subtitles, of course.
3. You’re over cupcakes, and have been ever since
you tasted a macaron.
The CW / Via mariannemarcial.com
4. Your César-watching parties are attended primarily
by you and your cat Pierre.
PATRICK KOVARIK / AFP / Getty Images
5. You still regularly reference the French Revolution
when discussing politics.
Columbia Pictures / Via idfei.tumblr.com
6. Drinking coffee on the go is personally offensive.
7. You pronounce “Le Pain Quotidien” the RIGHT way
and your friends are really fucking annoyed every time.
ABC / Via passthemilkplease.tumblr.com
8. Verb conjugations get stuck in your head
instead of Miley Cyrus songs
Flickr: s4xton /Creative Commons
9. You give unsolicited advice to French tourists you
overhear on the subway just so you can
break out your best Fraccent
Via Flickr: smarta
LE TIMES SQUARE EST THAT WAY YOU’RE WELCOME.
10. You knew Vincent Cassel way before
he finger banged Natalie Portman on Black Swan.
Canal+ / Via givemypoorheartease.tumblr.com
Cassel starred as Vinz in 1995’s La Haine.
11. Macaroni and Brie sounds like a good idea.
12. Netflix suggests “Mind Bending, Depressing,
Existential Foreign Films” to you on a nightly basis.
SNC / Via tumblr.com
13. Biking is best in high heels and dress.
Hanneli / Via hanneli.com
And with this hat, and basket, and messenger bag. We should probably all just become this woman.
14. You WILL NOT choose between Lea Seydoux
and Melanie Laurent.
Jonathan Leibson / Getty Images
15. Les Miserables was a book first,
then a musical,
THEN a movie.
Via Universal Pictures imdb.com
And don’t even think of mentioning Russell Crowe.
16. You watch your favorite TV shows
with French subtitles, just for funsies.
17. July 4th is significant because it means
only 10 more days until Bastille Day!
18. Your attempt at a classic bob haircut
just made you look like an aging Bon Jovi.
Michael Loccisano / Getty Images
19. A cigarette counts as lunch, RIGHT?!
via Tumblr weheartit.com
20. You pretend that eyesore cell phone tower
was left over from the 1889 World’s Fair.
Reddit / Via i.imgur.com
21. Low carb, shmow carb
Tumblr / Via kocota.tumblr.com
Vive La France!